A roundtable discussion
Hosted by CoStar
Credit Vs Equity
In the second #HilltopTalks roundtable event series, we partnered with CoStar to chair an expert industry panel discussing how the lines of equity and credit are being blurred.
The discussion covered how capital structures for developmental lending are changing and how the interest rates will impact lending costs and property yields, where returns are heading for lending and equity, and what are the most popular asset classes for lenders and investors right now.
Watch the full roundtable below.
Moderator: Paul Norman, Managing Editor of CoStar
- Paul Oberschneider, Founder & CEO, Hilltop Credit Partners
- Christopher Hodson, Chief Financial Officer, Pinnacle Group
- Cyrus Korat, Partner, DRC Savills Investment Management
- William Scoular, Head of Private Client Real Estate, Investec
- Lee Franklin, Structured Real Estate Finance, Natwest
- Stoian Nedelchev, Director, Eastdil Secured